About Me

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
Originally from Copenhagen Denmark. Illustration is my passion but I have a hand in almost all things creative including Photography, Fine Art, Web Design, Social-Media, and Marketing.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

10 Inspirations for Valentines, Love it or Hate it

If you are in need of a little inspiration this valentines day these may help spark your creativity. I gathered together a few vectors related to love

Bleeding Love
Vector illustration by Yunart.


Sometimes love can be cruel. 


Reaching for Love
by ~ShooQ


Just when we give it up on finding Love, we discover it didn't..... it will grow for us



Love
by -cryssy


Great composition and color combination. Beautiful vector illustration of a passionate kiss.


Find Love
by *LimKis




There were no artist comments for this piece, but I thought it was a futuristic cupid.

Design is Love
by ~skm-industries

Don't let bad design ruin your life! Fight it with love and you will be protected






Love Retro

by ~clouz




Dance with Love






This Precious Love

by ~rihl





Floral Love

by ~Dean-Site


Love's Taken Over
by ~ColourFool


Great balance and attention to detail. 

oO I Love You... Oo
By ~CrazyChild







The truth hurts...







As the year goes on I will be adding more vectors from my own collection and presenting other artists from the design community. I hope you enjoy your valentine's day and I hope some of these selections inspire your love of design and creativity!

Robin Oppenlander

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products by DaneDesigns


Look for a personalized gift at Zazzle.