About Me

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
Originally from Copenhagen Denmark. Illustration is my passion but I have a hand in almost all things creative including Photography, Fine Art, Web Design, Social-Media, and Marketing.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Company Launched March 11th 2010

Finally did it, I created my business! Been busy 24/7 coding/building/creating for the past 5 months and the stores go live in less than 2 days. (Blog will get more attention soon as the dust settles from my empire breaking out.)

So much left to do but at least I can rest for a while on sunday. Mini-goal, try and break $1,000 in sales from saturday to monday. Will be interesting if the goal set for the end of this year will be met. Actually looking possible.

Please become a Fan and help spread the message to the creative community!

http://bit.ly/FanTCS

Robin Oppenlander

Triangle Creative Solutions © 2010 The Art of Business

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products by DaneDesigns


Look for a personalized gift at Zazzle.